CIAR takes your privacy very seriously
- In general, you can visit CIAR Software Solutions (CIAR) websites without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information from you.
- CIAR does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except: (a) to provide products or services you've requested; (b) when we have your permission: or (c) under the following circumstances :
- We provide the information to trusted entities who work on behalf of or with CIAR under strict confidentiality agreements.These entities may use your personal information to help CIAR communicate with you about offers from CIAR and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to further share or disseminate this information;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share the information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action against any illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- We transfer information about you if CIAR is acquired by or merged with another company.
- You may choose to give us personal information such as your name and address or e-mail identification address (email ID) that may be needed, for example, to correspond with you, for you to download our articles, white papers, case studies or to provide you with subscription information. We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information.
- We will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccuracies in your personal information. To correct inaccuracies in your personal information, please return the message containing the inaccuracies to the sender.
- CIAR websites are not directed at nor targeted at children. No one who has not reached the age of thirteen may use the websites unless supervised by an adult.
- Cookies and other technologies :
- We sometimes collect anonymous information from visits to our sites to help us provide better customer service. For example, we keep track of the domains from which people visit and we also measure visitor activity on CIAR web sites, but we do so in ways that keep the information of the visitor anonymous. CIAR or its affiliates or vendors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics and to help us provide better customer service. We maintain the highest levels of confidentiality for this information. Our affiliates and vendors follow the same high levels of confidentiality. This anonymous information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level to help us understand trends and patterns. None of this information is reviewed at an individual level. If you do not want your transaction details used in this manner, you can either disable your cookies or opt-out at the download or request page.
- Anti-Spam policy :
- CIAR recognizes the receipt, transmission or distribution of spam emails (i.e. unsolicited bulk emails) as a major concern and has taken reasonable measures to minimize the transmission and effect of spam emails in our computing environment. All emails received by CIAR are subject to spam check. Any email identified as spam will be rejected with sufficient information to the sender for taking necessary action. With this measure, along with other technical spam reduction measures, CIAR hopes to minimize the effect of spam emails. CIAR reserves the right to reject and/or report any suspicious spam emails, to the authorities concerned, for necessary action.
- Links to Non-CIAR websites :
- We may also provide social media features on our website that enable you to share CIAR information with your social networks and to interact with CIAR on various social media sites. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you, depending on the feature. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media sites with which you interact to make sure you understand the information that could be shared by those sites.
- Applicability: This Policy applies to all Personal Data collected electronically by CIAR Software Solutions or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies.
- Sensitive Personal Data or Information (SPI) means such personal information of a person which consists of information relating to: password; financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; physical, physiological and mental health condition; sexual orientation; medical records and history biometric information; and any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to CIAR by the person for providing any service;
- Objective of Policy: CIAR takes seriously the trust you place in us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, CIAR utilizes appropriate physical, technical and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
- Reasonable Security Practices & Procedures CIAR will take reasonable steps to ensure that all dealings in Personal Data, including SPI, shall: be processed fairly & lawfully; be obtained only with the consent of the information provider; be collected, only when: the information is collected for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of CIAR and the collection of the sensitive personal data or information is considered necessary for that purpose; in respect of SPI, ensure that it is not retained for a period longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may be lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any law for the time being in force; be available for review by the information provider, as and when requested; be kept secure against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, as per the prescribed standards.
- Disclosure of information: CIAR shall share your SPI only with your consent given under a contract or where the disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation or where required by government agencies mandated under law to procure such disclosure.
- Transfer of Information: CIAR may share your SPI to any other body corporate or a person located in any other country that ensures the "same level of data protection" that is adhered to by it.
- Publication: CIAR shall also not publish your SPI and shall ensure that the information transferred to a third party is not further disclosed by it.
- Right to opt out: CIAR respects your privacy considerations and hence provides an option to you, to not provide the data or information sought to be collected. Further, you can also withdraw your consent which was earlier given to CIAR, and the same must be communicated to CIAR in writing.
- Authenticity: CIAR shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the Personal Data supplied to it by the provider, whose duty it is to ensure that the information provided by it or its employees is authentic.
Grievance:Any grievance or complaint, in relation to processing of information, should be addressed in writing to CIAR ( firstname.lastname@example.org ). We shall reinstate the grievances as expeditiously as possible.
Changes to this Policy
Please note that this Policy may change from time to time. We will not reduce your rights under this Policy without your explicit consent. We will post any Policy changes on this page and, if the changes are significant, we will provide a more prominent notice (including, for certain services, email notification of Policy changes). We will also keep prior versions of this Policy in an archive for your review.